Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, January 10, 2011

Frustrations and Freak Outs

As of tomorrow the officially countdown in 5 months. I just realized how short 5 months is. I know that sounds silly but seriously its like i woke up this morning and was like OMG 5 months, thats not enough time! I'm sure everything that needs to get done will get done, I have faith that I'll make it work after all I work great under pressure.  Despite knowing that I work great under pressure I proceeded to have a day long freak out. part of this may have been attributable to the fact that Mr. Coastie left yesterday, part  of it may have been that school suddenly decided to take over my life again and part of it maybe because I had to set some things out in my schedule up to the end of may. Whatever the reason, tonight my mind was freak out city.

I'm slightly aggravated because In my grand scheme of plans Id wanted to have my Save the Dates out by now, however they haven't even been ordered yet. I wont go into it, but its something that's out of my control and I'm sitting here with idle hands calculating the order/ship/addressing time for the STDs and wondering when its going to get done. which then leads me into thinking that we also need to think about ordering our invitations soon and table arrangements and I don't even have a florist booked yet or the hotels locked in or a million other things that have been running through my mind all day. And to think this all came from staring at a calendar. 

In the midst of things I'm trying to remain calm. I'm trying to remind myself it will come together. I'm also realizing that Juggling school  and the last few months of wedding planning may be harder than I expected. this is when I need a planner, or a servant, either one would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment