Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

April Showers bring May...Showers?

I have the most amazing friends and family who have gone out of their way to throw me the two most fabulous showers. The first is what we call the "mother of the bride shower" AKA all of my mom's friends who have known me and watched me grow up since I was 6 years old. And as I grew I baby sat for them and their daughters. This bridal tea was a reunion for mothers and daughters in "great Gatsby Style"

 Me and Doctor Bridesmaid

 Mom Me and Doctor Bridesmaid


 Me and the Lovey Host
 


 There was a speech....
 The rehrsal bouquet before its making







The second was a traditional Bridal shower that My wonderful MOH threw for me

 My Future Mother in Law and Me

 Explaining the "vows" game which was pretty funnny













No comments:

Post a Comment