Wedding Countdown Ticker

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Give a girl the right shoes and she can conquer the world

Ive been on the search for the perfect wedding shoes for about 6 months now. I knew I wanted yellow. but that,s about all I knew. At first I thought flats are the way to go because lets face it this girl doesn't do heels. I searched and searched and couldn't find any I loved enough to be my wedding shoes.

Suddenly I remembered that Mr. Coastie and I have a little bit of height difference. And by a little bit I mean like well over a foot of a difference. I actually started getting concerned that if I didn't wear heels we'd have a problem dancing and even getting in the same frame for pictures (this my friends is a constant struggle) So I resolved that I'd need heels. But again, this girl doesn't do heels. So I decided a nice low heel would give me some height but I'd be less clumsy and less likely to fall on my face (which may still happen).

So with a new idea in mind I set out on my search and I came across some fabulous yellow satin Nina shoes that are only 2 inches, a perfect color and exactly what i was looking for on Zappos.com and they were on sale so after staring at them for a month I bought them!so after just 2 days I got a pretty box in the mail
and they are fabulous, The picture doesnt do them justice and the color is differen in person but you can get the idea


 A couple weeks ago I was at Michaels craft store and picked up an "I Do"  Decal  because it was on sale, so even though I wasn't sure what I'd use them for I went ahead and bought them. Once my Shoes came in I found the perfect use, and this will certainly make for a great photo op on wedding day
So my shoe search has come to an end and the small details of my wedding day look are coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment