Wedding Countdown Ticker

Friday, December 17, 2010

Im officially 1/8th of a doctor!

First semester of medical school is officially done! It feels nice to know that Ive made it here. it seems like just yesterday my roommate and I were freaking out the first week of school wondering how we were going to get through. And here we are! on the other side of semester one!

the next thing on the list is White Coat Ceremony. Ive been looking forward to that since they day I got accepted to school. its not a fancy to do we really just walk across a stage and get a coat put on us, but its my very first REALY white coat, name embroidered and all (even though I'll have to get my name taken out and redone over the summer). Its happening at the end of January and since we only get 3 tickets Mr. Coastie won't be able to come (but thats okay because its the same day as one of his REALLY good friends from home's wedding, so it gives him an excuse to miss it and get to go to Michigan)


I must admit there is something fabulous about knowing that I have nothing to do (but wedding planning of course) for 2 and half weeks! we do ahve some assigned pharmacology reading but chances are ill not be doing that over break. It sounds lame but excited to watch TV again. I miss my terrible Bravo shows!

Im lucky i get to spend a few days with Mr. Coastie and the  after break he's coming to soFla for 9 whole days!

Also Just last week we got a chance to go to one of my old friends weddings. I love weddings. im a sucker for them and I always cry. no really ALWAYS. you dont even want to know how badly ill be blubbering at our big day. In any case it was tons of fun and even though it was in the midst of finals im glad I got a chance to go! so just a quick congratuations to the new Mrs. Peters! you looked beautiful melissa :)




No comments:

Post a Comment