Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, October 04, 2010

Meetings and Delays

were officially one week away from the 8 month mark. wow. cant even believe it. good news wedding planning is slowly creeping back to the forefront of things on my to-do list.  I was fortunate enough to get a chance to go home this weekend and get some wedding things done. We had originally planned to have our engagement pictures taken on saturday but our photographer had to reschedule b/c her camera broke (well really one of the lenses) its sort f a long story but we decided it would be best to move it back. good news is this gives me an extra month to find something cute to wear since in the rush of my hell week of exams i didn't have time to go shopping. the bad news is we scheduled the day of a good friend's wedding Nov. 6th so that day will definitely be a little hectic with pictures in the morning and wedding in the afternoon. But part of being in different towns with crazy schedules means when we come home there isn't a lot of down time. anyways Lindsey Miller of lindsey lou photography is doing our photos and our wedding so check her out! I can't wait to have our engagement shoot done!

we also met with our wedding DJ this weekend. I'm very excited to work with him he seems like he knows pretty much everything there is to know and he runs all the timing and everything with no need for a coordinator, he doesn't advertise he is strictly word of mouth so I am very excited to work with him. during the meeting as he was discussing songs and timing of things my mom started crying, it was pretty hysterical that dots and lines on paper and a description of walking down the aisle made her cry, we're going to have a problem when the wedding ACTUALLY is here!

and we've finally got a list compiled of hotel options to block off rooms for the out of town guests and will hopefully be making the final decision soon, so that's one more thing to check off the list!

and lastly, remember back in the day when i said there is a single bridesmaid spot that I have yet to reveal? that will be coming in a post that is right around the corner :)

The most fabulous news of all is that I am one week until the end of anatomy, a mere 7 days until the final and I get my life back! well, sort of. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment