Wedding Countdown Ticker

Monday, September 20, 2010

the home stretch

GREAT NEWS! I've officially finished exam 3 of 4 of my ridiculous anatomy course you have all been hearing so many complaints about. im in the middle of what is affectionately known as "med school hell week" in which we've had 4 exams, a practical and 2 patient encounters" I've still got one exam Friday a pt encounter Wednesday and another exam next Tuesday, so I'm not done but I'm through the worst of the exam. while excited I pretty much feel like this
But its okay because the end is in sight!

In wedding news, We've officially got our photographer booked and are getting our real engagement pictures taken October 2. Im really excited, she is super sweet and I love her work!  Im looking forward to taking a break from school to enjoy being engaged and doing some wedding stuff for a weekend. We've also got a meeting with our DJ that same weekend, so it'll be busy but I'll have tons of updates to share.

and as a treat for your Monday and those of you who hate Mondays I've got a funny story for you that proves what nerves can make you do. During my patient encounter last week I was so nervous that when the girl next to me walked into her patient room and introduced herself i listened and then when i walked into my room i accidentally introduced myself as "student doctor her last name" that's right folks, i got my name wrong, however, I recovered gracefully by saying "oh Im sorry, im getting married and that's going to be my new last name" while this was a little but of white lie seeing as the last name i used is nothing close to Mr. Coastie's last name, the patient believed me and thought that it was endearing, which made me look a little less like an idiot...... ha ha Goal for this weeks encounter, remember my last name!



No comments:

Post a Comment