Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, October 23, 2010

decorating the aisle

as of now my decorations for the wedding consist of a folder on my computer of pictures and ideas, I havent quite materialized everything but I was taking a studied break and searching some of my favorite websites and started thinking about aisle decorations. Let's be honest the aisle is one of the focal points of the ceremony so its got to look perfect. I originally had this in mind:

Something like this is still up in the air but i came across this the other day and fell in love:

(imagine with yellow lanterns and black ribbons) what do you think? the paper lanterns would be easier to manage than the floral aisle liners and it would add more color Im thinking it might just be what im looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment