Wedding Countdown Ticker

Saturday, October 23, 2010

freedom, maybe....

As you could have guessed I've  made it past anatomy!  we are a couple weeks post anatomy but there has been some major adjusting going on in my time management since I have some relative freedom these days. In anycase I came out of anatomy with an Amazing grade so it seems like all my hard work is paying off and i feel a little like this:
Moving on the rest of school is going good, the new schedule is pretty amazing and im definitely getting in the groove of this whole med school thing, which is good since ill be doing it for the next 3 years. My roommate and I tend to live off of things like this:(all the essentials a good student needs, wine candy, coffee and meatonin)

Last weekend I got a chance spur of the moment to go home which was a nice surprise. Mr Coastie brought me a few surprises :)




 and Mr. Coastie and I headed out to the FSU game (ewwww FSU, but he wanted to go so i was forced to make a sacrifice and watch the team I hate play football, but its football so I cant really turn it down)





Things on the wedding front are moving along Ive started a draft of the programs which ill be posting once i get the template done, we have our hotels narrowed down and are going to be booking our blocks soon so all of our guests can get their reservations made. Im currently on the search for some perfect engagement picture outfits i need a hirt for our casual pictures and a dress for the fancy ones, i haven't seemed to find anything that is perfect yet, but I've stil got a couple weeks so fingers crossed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment