Wedding Countdown Ticker

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Ms Doctor's instruments

Okay so I know i mentioned it in the last post, but my picture was not nearly adequate . im hoping to get it engraved in a few weeks wen i go home to Tallahassee. the good news is my initials now are the same initials I'll have after i get married so what to engrave isnt a big decisions (for those of you that dont know im actually only changing 2 letters in my last to get to my new married name... which means in introducing myself post wedding im sue to have lots of slips to my maiden name) anyways without further ado here is a fabulous picture of the thing that will hang around my neck for the next 10 years or so (or longer if i dont lose it)
 its so pretty, i keep staring at it. i cant help it

No comments:

Post a Comment